I am a counsellor and psychotherapist
experienced in working with people of all ages for a wide variety of
reasons. I offer both short and long-term support for individuals,
couples and families.
Working from a person-centred perspective, I prefer that we explore
your concerns together and work in the way that best supports and
empowers you on your journey.
My role is to facilitate the sessions in ways which respect your
values, personal resources and capacity for choice. I provide a
safe, confidential space and work within a clear therapeutic
contract. I assist clients with a range of issues including:
- anxiety Issues and disorders
- lack of confidence and low self esteem
- grief and loss
- phobias and obsessions
- life transitions
- relationship issues
- family violence
- parenting issues
- emotionally related health problems
- displacement issues related to
expatriation and traumatic events
I am committed to supporting others through
times of transition, change and personal growth.
I offer a sliding fee scale with Skype. If you would like more
information please email or phone me.
- Diploma in Counselling
- Certified Transactional Analyst in Psychotherapy
- MSc in Psychotherapy
- Member Institut Francais D’Analyse Transactionnelle
- Registered Psychotherapist New Zealand